CORRECTED-(OFFICIAL)-Brazil's Senior Solution files to sell shares in IPO
(Corrects that Senior Solution SA is company, not Banco Votorantim erroneously named on the regulator's website)
SAO PAULO Dec 20 (Reuters) - Brazil's Senior Solution SA and shareholders filed to sell shares in a primary and secondary offering, the country's securities regulator said on its website.
Senior Solution plans to sell shares in a primary offering, by which the company raises funds for general corporate purposes. Shareholders including venture capital fund FMIEE Stratus GC and Bernardo Pereira Gomes will sell shares in a so-called secondary offering, according to a prospectus on the regulator's website.
The company hired Banco Votorantim SA to handle the transaction. (Reporting by Guillermo Parra-Bernal; Editing by Gary Hill)
- Malaysia jet sent 'pings' after going missing, sources say |
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- Rescuers search site of NY building collapse; seven dead |
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |