Liberbank plans stock listing in first half of 2013
MADRID Dec 20 (Reuters) - Spain's Liberbank on Thursday said it planned a stock listing in the first half of 2013 as part of its recapitalisation plan.
The announcement came after the European Commission approved the second phase of Spain's banking sector overhaul. Liberbank will receive a temporary aid of 124 million euros in contingent convertible bonds, also know as Cocos.
- Six killed, including four children, in Houston-area shooting
- Israel presses Gaza offensive, kills eight in air strike: officials |
- Exclusive: Iraq tells U.N. that 'terrorist groups' seized nuclear materials
- Anger mounts as Germany unearths second U.S. spy suspect
- Ukraine threatens to retake territory from defiant rebels