Liberbank plans stock listing in first half of 2013
MADRID Dec 20 (Reuters) - Spain's Liberbank on Thursday said it planned a stock listing in the first half of 2013 as part of its recapitalisation plan.
The announcement came after the European Commission approved the second phase of Spain's banking sector overhaul. Liberbank will receive a temporary aid of 124 million euros in contingent convertible bonds, also know as Cocos.
- Hong Kong protesters stockpile supplies, fear fresh police advance |
- Protesters stay out on Hong Kong streets, defying Beijing |
- Stocks head for worst quarter since euro crisis, dollar soars
- EBay follows Icahn's advice, plans PayPal spinoff in 2015
- Special Report: Islamic State uses grain to tighten grip in Iraq