Euro cuts gains vs dollar, hits New York session low
NEW YORK Dec 20 (Reuters) - The euro pared gains against the dollar on Thursday, hitting New York session lows in volatile trading, with no real fundamental driver for the move and thin market conditions tending to exacerbate moves.
The euro touched New York lows of $1.3232. It was last at $1.3239, up just 0.1 percent on the day.
- Six killed, including four children, in Houston-area shooting
- Israel presses Gaza offensive, kills eight in air strike: officials |
- Anger mounts as Germany unearths second U.S. spy suspect
- Exclusive: Iraq tells U.N. that 'terrorist groups' seized nuclear materials
- Ukraine threatens to retake territory from defiant rebels