Euro cuts gains vs dollar, hits New York session low
NEW YORK Dec 20 (Reuters) - The euro pared gains against the dollar on Thursday, hitting New York session lows in volatile trading, with no real fundamental driver for the move and thin market conditions tending to exacerbate moves.
The euro touched New York lows of $1.3232. It was last at $1.3239, up just 0.1 percent on the day.
- Israel pummels Gaza; Kerry steps up diplomatic push |
- Ukraine war crimes trials a step closer after Red Cross assessment
- South Korea ferry fugitive hid behind cabin wall, bags of cash at hand
- With sales sputtering, Apple's iPad looks to IBM alliance
- Five held in China food scandal probe, including head of Shanghai Husi Food