Nikkei drops as BOJ's steps trigger profit-taking
TOKYO, Dec 20 (Reuters) - Japan's Nikkei average dropped on Thursday as the central bank's latest steps disappointed the market, triggering profit-taking from a sharp rally the previous session. The Nikkei shed 1.2 percent to 10,039.33. The broader Topix was down 0.1 percent at 838.61.
- Mexican train derails, stranding 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S.
- Gaza toll nears 100, Israel to counter rockets 'with all power' |
- Texas mass murder suspect collapses in court as crime recounted
- Ukraine says rebels will pay as missiles kill 23 soldiers |
- British 'Harry Potter' actor David Legeno found dead in U.S. park