Mohawk Industries to buy Italy's Marazzi for $1.5 bln
Dec 20 (Reuters) - Mohawk Industries Inc, a U.S. ceramic tile maker, said it would buy Italy's Marazzi Group for about $1.5 billion to boost its position in the United States, Russia and Europe.
Ceramics maker Marazzi had revenue of about $1.16 billion in 2011, Mohawk said in a statement on Thursday.
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- U.S. aircraft hit by gunfire in South Sudan as conflict worsens
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Four men arrested in deadly N.J. shopping mall carjacking
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets