Mohawk Industries to buy Italy's Marazzi for $1.5 bln
Dec 20 (Reuters) - Mohawk Industries Inc, a U.S. ceramic tile maker, said it would buy Italy's Marazzi Group for about $1.5 billion to boost its position in the United States, Russia and Europe.
Ceramics maker Marazzi had revenue of about $1.16 billion in 2011, Mohawk said in a statement on Thursday.
- British Muslim calls for action on jihadi subculture after beheading video |
- Obama condemns killing of reporter, U.S. hits militants in Iraq |
- Israeli air strike kills three Hamas commanders in Gaza |
- Stocks extend rally, S&P hits new high as data signals growth
- Thai junta leader appointed PM by hand-picked parliament |