Mohawk Industries to buy Italy's Marazzi for $1.5 bln
Dec 20 (Reuters) - Mohawk Industries Inc, a U.S. ceramic tile maker, said it would buy Italy's Marazzi Group for about $1.5 billion to boost its position in the United States, Russia and Europe.
Ceramics maker Marazzi had revenue of about $1.16 billion in 2011, Mohawk said in a statement on Thursday.
- Bodies found trapped inside sunken South Korean ferry: coastguard |
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- Special Report: How the U.S. made its Putin problem worse
- Israel space project gets $16 million boost from casino mogul Adelson
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official