French national taken in Nigeria - company official
PARIS Dec 20 (Reuters) - A French national working for renewable energy firm Vergnet has been kidnapped in Nigeria, a company executive said on Thursday.
Asked if a French worker for the company had been kidnapped in the west African country, the executive said: "Yes".
She declined to give further details. France's foreign ministry declined to comment.
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- U.S. nurse quarantined over Ebola criticizes her treatment |
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- U.S., allies stage 22 air strikes in Iraq: U.S. Central Command