French national taken in Nigeria - company official
PARIS Dec 20 (Reuters) - A French national working for renewable energy firm Vergnet has been kidnapped in Nigeria, a company executive said on Thursday.
Asked if a French worker for the company had been kidnapped in the west African country, the executive said: "Yes".
She declined to give further details. France's foreign ministry declined to comment.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Crimea votes to join Russia, Obama orders sanctions |