Orion, Mylan settle dispute over Parkinson's drug
HELSINKI Dec 20 (Reuters) - Finnish drug maker Orion said it has settled a lawsuit against Mylan Pharmaceuticals in the United States on Mylan's application for a generic version of Orion's Parkinson's drug Comtan.
It said the firms had agreed that Mylan may launch the generic drug in April 2013 at the earliest.
Orion filed a case agains Mylan in 2011. (Reporting by Helsinki Newsroom; Editing by Mike Nesbit)
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Malaysian jetliner may have turned back before vanishing |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea despite U.S. warning |