Orion, Mylan settle dispute over Parkinson's drug
HELSINKI Dec 20 (Reuters) - Finnish drug maker Orion said it has settled a lawsuit against Mylan Pharmaceuticals in the United States on Mylan's application for a generic version of Orion's Parkinson's drug Comtan.
It said the firms had agreed that Mylan may launch the generic drug in April 2013 at the earliest.
Orion filed a case agains Mylan in 2011. (Reporting by Helsinki Newsroom; Editing by Mike Nesbit)
- Target stores' customers hit by major credit card attack
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- U.S. prosecutor defends treatment of Indian diplomat |
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |