Peugeot, GM discard large car project, pursue others
PARIS Dec 20 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp and PSA Peugeot Citroen have discarded the idea of jointly developing a large car and will base their alliance on three smaller vehicle projects, the automakers said on Thursday.
GM and Peugeot also said in a statement that they will seek to jointly develop a new generation of small gas engines and will explore "product and industrial initiatives in Latin America or other growth markets."
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- Israeli commandos clash with Hamas gunmen in Gaza raid |
- Teen survivor of Texas shootings says slain family members 'in much better place'
- Rape and murder of 13-year-old spark debate in junta-ruled Thailand
- Israeli commandos clash with Hamas gunmen in Gaza raid