Peugeot, GM discard large car project, pursue others
PARIS Dec 20 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp and PSA Peugeot Citroen have discarded the idea of jointly developing a large car and will base their alliance on three smaller vehicle projects, the automakers said on Thursday.
GM and Peugeot also said in a statement that they will seek to jointly develop a new generation of small gas engines and will explore "product and industrial initiatives in Latin America or other growth markets."
- Investigators look for motive in Malaysia plane disappearance |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Police make third arrest in murder of Colorado socialite
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources