Elisa to buy PPO's telecoms business for $134 mln
HELSINKI Dec 20 (Reuters) - Finnish telecoms company Elisa said it plans to buy domestic operator PPO's telecoms and IT business for 101 million euros ($133.92 million), aiming to expand its customer base in the country.
Elisa will pay 96 million euros in cash and the rest in shares, it said on Thursday.
The deal, expected to close in the first quarter next year, does not affect its dividend payment capabilities, Elisa said. ($1 = 0.7542 euros) (Reporting by Helsinki Newsroom; Editing by Muralikumar Anantharaman)
- First Ebola case diagnosed in the United States: CDC |
- Advanced iOS virus targeting Hong Kong protestors -security firm
- U.S. health experts in Dallas review potential Ebola exposure |
- Defiant Hong Kong protesters demand leader steps down |
- Turkey vows to fight Islamic State, coalition strikes near border