TABLE-Russian gold/fx reserves rise to $528.8 bln
MOSCOW, Dec 20 (Reuters) - Russia's gold and foreign exchange reserves rose to $528.8 billion in the week to Dec. 14 from $527.3 billion a week earlier, central bank data showed on Thursday. The central bank provided the following figures (in billion dollars): Latest week 528.8 Previous week 527.3 End-2011 498.6 NOTE - The reserves include monetary gold, special drawing rights, reserve position at the IMF and foreign exchange. For full reserves history click on www.cbr.ru (Compiled by Maya Dyakina)
- Ukraine says Russian tanks flatten town; EU to threaten more sanctions |
- F-16s dispatched for unresponsive pilot of small plane near D.C.
- Polish president warns Germany of Putin's 'empire' ambitions
- EU wields Russia sanctions threat but timing vague |
- Car tied to suspected threat against Obama found in Connecticut