Sanofi to buy animal health unit of India's Dosch Pharmaceuticals
PARIS Dec 20 (Reuters) - Sanofi's unit Merial said it has signed an agreement to buy the animal health business of India-based drugmaker Dosch Pharmaceuticals to boost its presence in a growing market.
The deal is expected to be finalised in the first half of 2013, Sanofi said in a statement.
Financial details were not disclosed. (Reporting by Elena Berton; Editing by Christian Plumb)
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing Malaysia plane: sources |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- West prepares sanctions as Russia presses on with Crimea takeover |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data