Santander signs agreement with Aegon, books gain of 410 mln euro
MADRID Dec 20 (Reuters) - Santander said on Thursday it had reached an agreement with the Spanish subsidiary of Dutch Aegon to form a strategic alliance to strengthen their bankassurance business in Spain through the Santander branch networks.
Santander said the transaction would generate it a gross gain of 410 million euros ($543.64 million).
- With no sign of missing plane, search spreads far across land and sea |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source