Spain Jan-Nov central gov't deficit 4.37 pct of GDP
MADRID Dec 20 (Reuters) - The deficit of Spain's central government came to 4.37 percent of gross domestic product in the January-November period, the Treasury ministry said on Thursday. Stripped of extraordinary items, such as early transfers of funds to cash-strapped regional governments, the figure came to 4.28 percent of GDP, the ministry said. The full-year deficit target for the central government is 4.5 percent of GDP while the overall deficit objective - including regions and social security - is 6.3 percent of GDP.
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Record cold, ice grip U.S.; more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'