Spain Jan-Nov central gov't deficit 4.37 pct of GDP
MADRID Dec 20 (Reuters) - The deficit of Spain's central government came to 4.37 percent of gross domestic product in the January-November period, the Treasury ministry said on Thursday. Stripped of extraordinary items, such as early transfers of funds to cash-strapped regional governments, the figure came to 4.28 percent of GDP, the ministry said. The full-year deficit target for the central government is 4.5 percent of GDP while the overall deficit objective - including regions and social security - is 6.3 percent of GDP.
- Confusion as search for Malaysian jet spreads across SE Asia |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source