Spain's Metrovacesa shares soar after shareholders launch bid
MADRID Dec 20 (Reuters) - Spain's Metrovacesa shares opened up 160 pct on Thursday after shareholders agreed to launch a bid for 2.28 euros ($3.02) per share and delist the company.
Shareholders Santander, BBVA, Sabadell and Popular set the offer price after the market closed on Wednesday.
($1 = 0.7542 euros) (Reporting By Jesus Aguado; Editing by Paul Day)
- Israel pummels Gaza; Kerry steps up diplomatic push |
- TransAsia Airways plane crashes in typhoon-hit Taiwan, killing 47
- South Korea ferry fugitive hid behind cabin wall, bags of cash at hand
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- Ukraine says pro-Russia rebels shoot down two fighter jets