Spain's Metrovacesa shares soar after shareholders launch bid
MADRID Dec 20 (Reuters) - Spain's Metrovacesa shares opened up 160 pct on Thursday after shareholders agreed to launch a bid for 2.28 euros ($3.02) per share and delist the company.
Shareholders Santander, BBVA, Sabadell and Popular set the offer price after the market closed on Wednesday.
($1 = 0.7542 euros) (Reporting By Jesus Aguado; Editing by Paul Day)
- North Korea's 'reign of terror' worries South's leader
- Los Angeles sheriff's officials charged in jail misconduct probe
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- RPT-Record low temperature recorded in Antarctica -scientists