William Hill, GVC agree 485 million pound deal for Sportingbet
LONDON Dec 20 (Reuters) - William Hill and smaller partner GVC Holdings have agreed a 485 million pound ($789 million) takeover of online gambling company Sportingbet, the companies said on Thursday.
The recommeded cash-and-shares offer values Sportingbet shares at 56.1p each, in line with terms provisionally agreed earlier this month.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky free after pardon, heads for Germany |