CLARCOR Declares Regular Quarterly Dividend
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20121220:nBw206438a FRANKLIN, Tenn.--(Business Wire)-- The CLARCOR Inc. (NYSE: CLC) Board of Directors at its December board meeting declared a regular quarterly dividend of $0.135 per share of common stock. The dividend will be paid on Friday, January 18, 2013 to shareholders of record on January 4, 2013. CLARCOR is based in Franklin, Tennessee and is a diversified marketer and manufacturer of mobile, industrial and environmental filtration products and consumer and industrial packaging products sold in domestic and international markets. Common shares of the Company are traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol CLC. Further information on CLARCOR can be found at www.clarcor.com. CLARCOR Inc. David J. Fallon, 615-771-3100 Chief Financial Officer Copyright Business Wire 2012
- Malaysia Airlines plane missing, presumed crashed in South China Sea |
- China draws 'red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media
- No signal picked up from missing Malaysia Airlines plane-Vietnam official