CLARCOR Declares Regular Quarterly Dividend
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20121220:nBw206438a FRANKLIN, Tenn.--(Business Wire)-- The CLARCOR Inc. (NYSE: CLC) Board of Directors at its December board meeting declared a regular quarterly dividend of $0.135 per share of common stock. The dividend will be paid on Friday, January 18, 2013 to shareholders of record on January 4, 2013. CLARCOR is based in Franklin, Tennessee and is a diversified marketer and manufacturer of mobile, industrial and environmental filtration products and consumer and industrial packaging products sold in domestic and international markets. Common shares of the Company are traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol CLC. Further information on CLARCOR can be found at www.clarcor.com. CLARCOR Inc. David J. Fallon, 615-771-3100 Chief Financial Officer Copyright Business Wire 2012
- Israel warns of long Gaza war as Palestinian fighters cross border |
- West agrees wider Russia sanctions as Kiev says forces near crash site
- Court orders Russia to pay $50 billion for seizing Yukos assets |
- Man found dead trapped between elevator and shaft wall in NYC
- Wall Street yawns as deal news offsets data; Herbalife sinks