CLARCOR Declares Regular Quarterly Dividend
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20121220:nBw206438a FRANKLIN, Tenn.--(Business Wire)-- The CLARCOR Inc. (NYSE: CLC) Board of Directors at its December board meeting declared a regular quarterly dividend of $0.135 per share of common stock. The dividend will be paid on Friday, January 18, 2013 to shareholders of record on January 4, 2013. CLARCOR is based in Franklin, Tennessee and is a diversified marketer and manufacturer of mobile, industrial and environmental filtration products and consumer and industrial packaging products sold in domestic and international markets. Common shares of the Company are traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol CLC. Further information on CLARCOR can be found at www.clarcor.com. CLARCOR Inc. David J. Fallon, 615-771-3100 Chief Financial Officer Copyright Business Wire 2012
- Islamic State issues video of beheading of U.S. hostage |
- U.S. military strike in Somalia targeted al Shabaab leader
- Marilyn Monroe sex film to be kept private |
- Actress Jennifer Lawrence contacts authorities after nude photos hacked
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'undisguised aggression' as rebels advance |