CLARCOR Declares Regular Quarterly Dividend
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20121220:nBw206438a FRANKLIN, Tenn.--(Business Wire)-- The CLARCOR Inc. (NYSE: CLC) Board of Directors at its December board meeting declared a regular quarterly dividend of $0.135 per share of common stock. The dividend will be paid on Friday, January 18, 2013 to shareholders of record on January 4, 2013. CLARCOR is based in Franklin, Tennessee and is a diversified marketer and manufacturer of mobile, industrial and environmental filtration products and consumer and industrial packaging products sold in domestic and international markets. Common shares of the Company are traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol CLC. Further information on CLARCOR can be found at www.clarcor.com. CLARCOR Inc. David J. Fallon, 615-771-3100 Chief Financial Officer Copyright Business Wire 2012
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Mandela signer hits back: I'm sign language champion |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Focus turns to Thai military, anti-government protesters tell them to pick sides |
- Google executives' planes saved millions in costs due to error - NASA