Turkey may tender national lottery licence in H1 2013-finmin
ISTANBUL Dec 20 (Reuters) - Turkish Finance Minister Mehmet Simsek said on Thursday Turkey plans to tender a licence to operate the national lottery in the first half of 2013.
Speaking in an interview on CNBC-e television, Simsek also said the government may initially reduce its stake in Turk Telekom to 25 percent. It now has a 32 percent stake in Turk Telekom, while Saudi Oger controls a majority.
Turkey will sell a stake of about 7 percent in its biggest telecoms company Turk Telekom through a secondary public offering in February, sources close to the matter previously told Reuters. (Reporting by Seda Sezer)
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Malaysia Airlines loses contact with plane carrying 239 people
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales