Citi Private Bank's hedge fund head departs - source
LONDON (Reuters) - Citi Private Bank's global head of hedge fund investments Frank Frecentese has left the firm, a source familiar with the matter told Reuters on Wednesday.
No-one at Citi was immediately able to comment.
Reuters was not immediately able to contact New York-based Frecentese or to find out the reason for his departure.
(Reporting by Laurence Fletcher, editing by Tommy Wilkes)
- Israel rejects ceasefire plan, source says as death toll nears 850 |
- Bad weather seen as probable cause of Air Algerie crash
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- White House aide says Republicans might try for Obama impeachment
- EU edges to economic sanctions on Russia but narrows scope |