Citi Private Bank's hedge fund head departs - source
LONDON (Reuters) - Citi Private Bank's global head of hedge fund investments Frank Frecentese has left the firm, a source familiar with the matter told Reuters on Wednesday.
No-one at Citi was immediately able to comment.
Reuters was not immediately able to contact New York-based Frecentese or to find out the reason for his departure.
(Reporting by Laurence Fletcher, editing by Tommy Wilkes)
- Investigators look for motive in Malaysia plane disappearance |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Police make third arrest in murder of Colorado socialite
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat
- Indian Ocean poses daunting challenge in search for missing Malaysia plane