Oracle to buy software maker Eloqua for $871 million
(Reuters) - Oracle Corp said it agreed to buy software maker Eloqua Inc, which recently went public, for about $871 million.
The $23.50 per share offer price represents a 31 percent premium to Eloqua's close on the Nasdaq on Wednesday.
(Reporting by Sayantani Ghosh in Bangalore)
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- South Africa admits mistake over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Thai military chief rebuffs meeting request in blow to protesters |
Thousands line up to say goodbye to Nelson Mandela, whose body is lying in state in Pretoria. Slideshow