Oracle to buy software maker Eloqua for $871 million
(Reuters) - Oracle Corp said it agreed to buy software maker Eloqua Inc, which recently went public, for about $871 million.
The $23.50 per share offer price represents a 31 percent premium to Eloqua's close on the Nasdaq on Wednesday.
(Reporting by Sayantani Ghosh in Bangalore)
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- NYC buildings explosion kills 2, more missing
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Exclusive: EU approves framework for asset freezes, travel bans on Russia