Oracle to buy software maker Eloqua for $871 million
(Reuters) - Oracle Corp said it agreed to buy software maker Eloqua Inc, which recently went public, for about $871 million.
The $23.50 per share offer price represents a 31 percent premium to Eloqua's close on the Nasdaq on Wednesday.
(Reporting by Sayantani Ghosh in Bangalore)
- Target says data from 40 million cards stolen in holiday period
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- U.S. prosecutor defends treatment of Indian diplomat |
Our day's top images, in-depth photo essays and offbeat slices of life. See the best of Reuters photography. See more