Oracle to buy software maker Eloqua for $871 million
(Reuters) - Oracle Corp said it agreed to buy software maker Eloqua Inc, which recently went public, for about $871 million.
The $23.50 per share offer price represents a 31 percent premium to Eloqua's close on the Nasdaq on Wednesday.
(Reporting by Sayantani Ghosh in Bangalore)
- Tesla says in talks with BMW over car batteries, parts
- Exclusive: China ready to cut rates again on fears of deflation - sources
- Actor Dwight Henry eyed in New Orleans killing after arrest for theft
- China building South China Sea island big enough for airstrip: report
- Obama to Republican critics on immigration: 'Pass a bill'
We are living longer but not creating financial plans to keep pace. Advisers give tips on how to make sure you don’t outlive your money. Video