Oracle to buy software maker Eloqua for $871 million
(Reuters) - Oracle Corp said it agreed to buy software maker Eloqua Inc, which recently went public, for about $871 million.
The $23.50 per share offer price represents a 31 percent premium to Eloqua's close on the Nasdaq on Wednesday.
(Reporting by Sayantani Ghosh in Bangalore)
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Focus turns to Thai military, anti-government protesters tell them to pick sides |
- Google executives' planes saved millions in costs due to error - NASA
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea
Time magazine named Pope Francis as its Person of the Year, crediting him with shifting the message of the Catholic Church. Slideshow