Immofinanz shares drop 4 percent after profit warning
VIENNA (Reuters) - Shares in Immofinanz (IMFI.VI) fell more than 4 percent on Thursday after the company warned it would not make its full-year earnings target.
Immofinanz said late on Wednesday it would not reach its target of 600 million euros ($796 million) in profit from operations for its financial year ending April 2013, because of a sharp drop in property development income.
By 3.07 a.m. ET, Immofinanz shares had pared losses to trade down 3.9 percent at 3.28 euros, off a low of 3.26.
(Reporting by Georgina Prodhan; Editing by Mike Nesbit)
- Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard: report |
- UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- No signal picked up from missing Malaysia Airlines plane-Vietnam official
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media