Immofinanz shares drop 4 percent after profit warning
VIENNA (Reuters) - Shares in Immofinanz (IMFI.VI) fell more than 4 percent on Thursday after the company warned it would not make its full-year earnings target.
Immofinanz said late on Wednesday it would not reach its target of 600 million euros ($796 million) in profit from operations for its financial year ending April 2013, because of a sharp drop in property development income.
By 3.07 a.m. ET, Immofinanz shares had pared losses to trade down 3.9 percent at 3.28 euros, off a low of 3.26.
(Reporting by Georgina Prodhan; Editing by Mike Nesbit)
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- U.S. aircraft hit by gunfire in South Sudan as conflict worsens
- Four men arrested in deadly N.J. shopping mall carjacking
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets