Samsung Electronics completes talks for $3.9 billion U.S. chip expansion
SEOUL (Reuters) - South Korea's Samsung Electronics Co Ltd, the world's No.1 memory-chip maker, said on Thursday it has completed talks with the state government of Texas where it plans to invest $3.9 billion to expand system-chip production lines and that the expansion would proceed.
(Reporting by Ju-min Park and Se Young Lee; Editing by Matt Driskill)
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- CIA accused of spying on U.S. Senate intelligence committee