U.S. Treasury to sell $60 bln in bills
WASHINGTON, Dec 20, (Reuters) - For details of the U.S. Treasury's auctions of 13-week and 26-week bills next week, see:
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Secret Service investigates after man jumps White House fence, reaches doors
- N.Korea says imprisoned American tried to become 'second Snowden'
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, devolution battle begins |
- French jets strike in Iraq, expanding U.S.-led campaign against Islamic State |