Russia's Aeroflot Q3 net profit soars to $289 mln
MOSCOW Dec 21 (Reuters) - Russian state-controlled airline Aeroflot said on Friday its third-quarter net profit soared to $289.1 million from $6.9 million the year earlier.
Revenue jumped 53 percent, year-on-year, to $2.4 billion, the company said in a statement.
Aeroflot said this week it expects 2013 revenues of $9.56 billion. (Reporting by Gleb Stolyarov; Writing by Maria Kiselyova)
- Israel strikes house of Hamas Gaza leader, digs in for long fight |
- U.S. says Russia violated nuclear treaty, urges immediate talks
- Special Report: Where Ukraine's separatists get their weapons
- West agrees wider Russia sanctions as Kiev says forces near crash site |
- Civilians killed in eastern Ukraine in fierce fighting