Russia's Aeroflot Q3 net profit soars to $289 mln
MOSCOW Dec 21 (Reuters) - Russian state-controlled airline Aeroflot said on Friday its third-quarter net profit soared to $289.1 million from $6.9 million the year earlier.
Revenue jumped 53 percent, year-on-year, to $2.4 billion, the company said in a statement.
Aeroflot said this week it expects 2013 revenues of $9.56 billion. (Reporting by Gleb Stolyarov; Writing by Maria Kiselyova)
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- CIA accused of spying on U.S. Senate intelligence committee