Russia's Aeroflot Q3 net profit soars to $289 mln
MOSCOW Dec 21 (Reuters) - Russian state-controlled airline Aeroflot said on Friday its third-quarter net profit soared to $289.1 million from $6.9 million the year earlier.
Revenue jumped 53 percent, year-on-year, to $2.4 billion, the company said in a statement.
Aeroflot said this week it expects 2013 revenues of $9.56 billion. (Reporting by Gleb Stolyarov; Writing by Maria Kiselyova)
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image