Russia's Aeroflot Q3 net profit soars to $289 mln
MOSCOW Dec 21 (Reuters) - Russian state-controlled airline Aeroflot said on Friday its third-quarter net profit soared to $289.1 million from $6.9 million the year earlier.
Revenue jumped 53 percent, year-on-year, to $2.4 billion, the company said in a statement.
Aeroflot said this week it expects 2013 revenues of $9.56 billion. (Reporting by Gleb Stolyarov; Writing by Maria Kiselyova)
- Ukraine says Russian tanks flatten town; EU to threaten more sanctions |
- Seven NATO allies to create new rapid reaction force-report
- U.S. authorities investigate suspected threat against Obama: reports
- Putin says Russia must strengthen its economic, military position in Arctic
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |