Argentina November trade surplus widens to $634 mln
BUENOS AIRES Dec 21 (Reuters) - Argentina's November trade surplus widened by 74 percent from the same month a year ago to $634 million, the government said on Friday.
The figure came in well above the $430 million median forecast given in a Reuters poll of ten analysts. In November 2011, the country's trade surplus totaled $364 million .
- Target says data from 40 million cards stolen in November-December
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- As Modi storms into India's election, a quiet alternative emerges
- U.S. prosecutor defends treatment of Indian diplomat |