BRIEF-Atlas Copco to buy Meyco in Switzerland
STOCKHOLM Dec 21 (Reuters) - Atlas Copco : * To acquire meyco, broadens offering for tunneling and mining * agreed to acquire the Switzerland-based MEYCO Equipment business from BASF Construction Chemicals Europe AG. * The acquisition broadens Atlas Copco's offering with mobile equipment for applying sprayed concrete (shotcreting) in underground operations * MEYCO has about 40 employees and had revenues in 2011 of around MEUR 20 (MSEK 175).
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- North Korea says Jang Song Thaek, uncle of leader Kim Jong Un, executed
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study