BRIEF-Atlas Copco to buy Meyco in Switzerland
STOCKHOLM Dec 21 (Reuters) - Atlas Copco : * To acquire meyco, broadens offering for tunneling and mining * agreed to acquire the Switzerland-based MEYCO Equipment business from BASF Construction Chemicals Europe AG. * The acquisition broadens Atlas Copco's offering with mobile equipment for applying sprayed concrete (shotcreting) in underground operations * MEYCO has about 40 employees and had revenues in 2011 of around MEUR 20 (MSEK 175).
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Easter Island's ancient inhabitants weren't so lonely after all
- Two killed, four wounded in Washington state school shooting