Telekom Austria's Yesss buy clears last hurdle
VIENNA Dec 21 (Reuters) - Austria's BWB competition authority said on Friday it would not appeal against Telekom Austria's acquisition of Orange's budget mobile brand Yesss, clearing the way for a wider consolidation of the country's telecom market.
The decision by the BWB, which had signalled it did have concerns about the deal and might appeal, frees Hutchison Whampoa to buy Orange in a 1.3 billion euro ($1.7 billion) deal that was conditional on the Yesss sale. (Reporting by Georgina Prodhan; Editing by Hans-Juergen Peters)
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Lost Malaysian airliner may have run out of fuel over Indian Ocean : source |
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing Malaysia plane: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data