Italy's Finmeccanica earns 260 million euros from Avio sale
MILAN Dec 21 (Reuters) - Italy's Finmeccanica said on Friday it earned 260 million euros from the sale of its 14.3 percent stake in the aviation business of Italian aerospace company Avio to General Electric for 3.3 billion euros ($4.3 billion).
Finmeccanica will use the funds to reduce debt.
- U.S. man sues soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo over CR7 trademark
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- Wall St. tumbles; S&P below 50-day moving average
- Netanyahu vows to complete Gaza tunnels destruction |
- Argentina defaults but investors see eventual deal possible |