Italy's Finmeccanica earns 260 million euros from Avio sale
MILAN Dec 21 (Reuters) - Italy's Finmeccanica said on Friday it earned 260 million euros from the sale of its 14.3 percent stake in the aviation business of Italian aerospace company Avio to General Electric for 3.3 billion euros ($4.3 billion).
Finmeccanica will use the funds to reduce debt.
- Ukraine forces kill up to five rebels, Russia starts drill near border |
- Boy and girl on Korean ferry drowned with life jackets tied together |
- Apple's China success sets stage for iPhone 6, new products
- Children's corpses reveal desperate attempts to escape Korean ferry |
- Zimmer to buy Biomet for $13.35 billion in latest consolidation