Italy's Finmeccanica earns 260 million euros from Avio sale
MILAN Dec 21 (Reuters) - Italy's Finmeccanica said on Friday it earned 260 million euros from the sale of its 14.3 percent stake in the aviation business of Italian aerospace company Avio to General Electric for 3.3 billion euros ($4.3 billion).
Finmeccanica will use the funds to reduce debt.
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote on union with Russia as Moscow pours in troops |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat