Bayer submits cancer drug for market authorisation in Japan
FRANKFURT Dec 21 (Reuters) - Germany's Bayer has submitted its cancer drug regorafenib, used for the treatment of gastrointestinal stromal tumors, for market authorisation in Japan, it said on Friday. (Reporting by Christoph Steitz)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Doctor who worked in Africa first Ebola case in New York City |
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement
- Ground offensive against Islamic State months away in Iraq: U.S.
- U.S. stock futures tumble on reports of NY Ebola case