Brazil's jobless rate falls to 4.9 percent in November
SAO PAULO Dec 21 (Reuters) - Brazil's jobless rate fell in November to 4.9 percent from 5.3 percent in October, government statistics agency IBGE said on Friday.
November's unemployment rate was below the median forecast of 5.1 percent in a Reuters survey of 29 economists. The estimates ranged from 4.8 percent to 5.5 percent.
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election |
- SEC votes to adopt Volcker rule to ban proprietary trading
- Reporter allowed to keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting