Williams-Sonoma, Inc. Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20121221:nBw215116a SAN FRANCISCO--(Business Wire)-- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. (NYSE: WSM) announced today that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.22 per common share. The dividend is payable on February 25, 2013 to stockholders of record as of the close of business on January 25, 2013. As of November 25, 2012, the Company had 98,046,283 shares of common stock outstanding. Williams-Sonoma, Inc. is a specialty retailer of high-quality products for the home. These products, representing eight distinct merchandise strategies - Williams-Sonoma (cookware and wedding registry), Pottery Barn (furniture and wedding registry), Pottery Barn Kids (kids' furniture and baby registry), PBteen (girls` bedding and boys` bedding), West Elm (modern furniture and room decor), Williams-Sonoma Home (luxury furniture and decorative accessories), Rejuvenation (lighting and hardware) and Mark and Graham (personalized gifts and gifts for the home) - are marketed through 584 stores, eight direct mail catalogs and seven e-commerce websites. Williams-Sonoma, Inc. currently operates in the United States and Canada, offers international shipping to customers worldwide, and franchises its brands throughout the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, and the United Arab Emirates. WILLIAMS-SONOMA, INC. Julie P. Whalen, (415) 616-8524 EVP, Chief Financial Officer -or- Stephen C. Nelson, (415) 616-8754 VP, Investor Relations -or- Gabrielle L. Rabinovitch, (415) 616-7727 Director, Investor Relations Copyright Business Wire 2012
- Lost airliner was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data