Russia's Chelyabinsk Zinc 9-mo net profit down 56 pct
MOSCOW Dec 21 (Reuters) - Chelyabinsk Zinc Plant , Russia's largest producer of zinc and zinc alloys, said on Friday its nine-month net profit fell by 56 percent, year-on-year, to 506 million roubles ($16.49 million) due to lower prices.
Revenue totalled 9.6 billion roubles, down 2 percent. The average LME zinc price decreased by 15 percent for the period, while lead price fell by 21 percent, the company said.
($1 = 30.6842 Russian roubles) (Reporting by Polina Devitt; Editing by Maria Kiselyova)
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Last-minute Obamacare exemption for those with canceled plans
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter
- U.S. diplomats, but not prosecutors, seek to quell India dispute |