Russia's Chelyabinsk Zinc 9-mo net profit down 56 pct
MOSCOW Dec 21 (Reuters) - Chelyabinsk Zinc Plant , Russia's largest producer of zinc and zinc alloys, said on Friday its nine-month net profit fell by 56 percent, year-on-year, to 506 million roubles ($16.49 million) due to lower prices.
Revenue totalled 9.6 billion roubles, down 2 percent. The average LME zinc price decreased by 15 percent for the period, while lead price fell by 21 percent, the company said.
($1 = 30.6842 Russian roubles) (Reporting by Polina Devitt; Editing by Maria Kiselyova)
- Police make third arrest in murder of Colorado socialite
- Investigators look for motive in Malaysia plane disappearance |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Indian Ocean poses daunting challenge in search for missing Malaysia plane
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act