Aimco Declares Dividends on Class Z Cumulative Preferred Stock
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20121221:nBw215601a DENVER--(Business Wire)-- Apartment Investment and Management Company ("Aimco") (NYSE: AIV, AIVPrZ) announced today that its Board of Directors declared dividends on shares of its 7.0% Class Z Cumulative Preferred Stock for the period October 15, 2012, to January 15, 2013, in the amount of $0.4375 per share. Dividends are payable on January 15, 2013, to shareholders of record on January 1, 2013. Aimco is a real estate investment trust that is focused on the ownership and management of quality apartment communities located in the largest markets in the United States. Aimco is one of the country's largest owners and operators of apartments, with 319 communities in 29 states, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico. Aimco common shares are traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol AIV, and are included in the S&P 500. For more information about Aimco, please visit our website at www.aimco.com. Aimco Elizabeth Coalson, 303-691-4327 Vice President Investor Relations or Investor Relations, 303-691-4350 Investor@aimco.com Copyright Business Wire 2012
- Obama says beheading 'shocked the conscience' of the world |
- Gaza war rages on, Hamas says Israel tried to kill its military chief |
- Four beheaded corpses found in Egypt's Sinai: security sources
- Father of Texas 'affluenza' teen arrested for impersonating police officer
- U.S. attorney general visits racially charged St. Louis suburb