Cogeco to buy PEER 1 for C$526 mln
Dec 21 (Reuters) - Cogeco Cable Inc, a Canadian company that serves mostly rural customers in Ontario and Quebec, said it will buy PEER 1 Network Enterprises Inc for about C$526 million to expand its cloud computing and data hosting services.
Montreal-based Cogeco, which provides cable-TV, high-speed internet and telephone services, offered C$3.85 for each PEER 1 share. The offer is at a premium of 30.5 percent to PEER 1 stock's Thursday close.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image