EIB plans EUR70bn funding programme in 2013
LONDON, Dec 21 (IFR) - The European Investment Bank, rated Aaa/AAA/AAA, will issue debt amounting to around EUR70bn next year, a spokesperson for the issuer said on Friday.
The spokesperson added that EIB's funding programme would be in line with its 2012 issuance which amounted to EUR71bn.
An official announcement is scheduled later on Friday. (Reporting by John Geddie; Editing by Natalie Harrison)
- 'Weird Al' Yankovic still trying to wrap head around No. 1 album
- Crunch time for Gaza truce talks as death toll passes 800 |
- World's oldest joke traced back to 1900 BC
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane |
- Wreckage of Air Algerie plane carrying 116 people found in Mali |