EIB plans EUR70bn funding programme in 2013
LONDON, Dec 21 (IFR) - The European Investment Bank, rated Aaa/AAA/AAA, will issue debt amounting to around EUR70bn next year, a spokesperson for the issuer said on Friday.
The spokesperson added that EIB's funding programme would be in line with its 2012 issuance which amounted to EUR71bn.
An official announcement is scheduled later on Friday. (Reporting by John Geddie; Editing by Natalie Harrison)
- Army officer takes charge in Burkina Faso, ousting general |
- UK says will pay off part of World War One-era debt next year
- Kurdish peshmerga forces enter Syria's Kobani after further air strikes |
- Branson to meet Virgin Galactic space team after crash |
- Test flight of Virgin Galactic spaceship ends in fatal crash in California