EIB plans EUR70bn funding programme in 2013
LONDON, Dec 21 (IFR) - The European Investment Bank, rated Aaa/AAA/AAA, will issue debt amounting to around EUR70bn next year, a spokesperson for the issuer said on Friday.
The spokesperson added that EIB's funding programme would be in line with its 2012 issuance which amounted to EUR71bn.
An official announcement is scheduled later on Friday. (Reporting by John Geddie; Editing by Natalie Harrison)
- Gaza death toll rises; Hamas fires rockets at Tel Aviv |
- Ukraine jets pound rebels after deadly missile attack |
- Female Yahoo executive sued for sexual harassment
- Teen survivor of Texas shootings says slain family members 'in much better place'
- Trump Plaza in Atlantic City to close, adding to city's woes: report