EIB plans EUR70bn funding programme in 2013
LONDON, Dec 21 (IFR) - The European Investment Bank, rated Aaa/AAA/AAA, will issue debt amounting to around EUR70bn next year, a spokesperson for the issuer said on Friday.
The spokesperson added that EIB's funding programme would be in line with its 2012 issuance which amounted to EUR71bn.
An official announcement is scheduled later on Friday. (Reporting by John Geddie; Editing by Natalie Harrison)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Two killed, four wounded in Washington state school shooting
- Two U.S. states to quarantine health workers returning from Ebola zones |
- NYC police say hatchet attack by Islam convert was terrorism |
- 'We won't pay,' furious Cameron tells EU over surprise bill |