FirstCity Financial to be bought by Varde Partners for $106 mln
Dec 21 (Reuters) - Specialty financial services company FirstCity Financial Corp said it would be acquired by investment firm Varde Partners Inc for about $106 million in cash.
Varde will pay $10 per share - a 21 percent premium to FirstCity's Thursday's close of $8.30.
The deal is valued at $225 million, including debt.
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- British Muslims blame jihadi subculture after beheading video |
- Israeli air strike kills three Hamas commanders in Gaza |
- U.S. aid workers who survived Ebola leave Atlanta hospital |
- National Guard to withdraw from riot-torn Ferguson, Missouri |