FirstCity Financial to be bought by Varde Partners for $106 mln
Dec 21 (Reuters) - Specialty financial services company FirstCity Financial Corp said it would be acquired by investment firm Varde Partners Inc for about $106 million in cash.
Varde will pay $10 per share - a 21 percent premium to FirstCity's Thursday's close of $8.30.
The deal is valued at $225 million, including debt.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Target holiday cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards |
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion |
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia