FirstCity Financial to be bought by Varde Partners for $106 mln
Dec 21 (Reuters) - Specialty financial services company FirstCity Financial Corp said it would be acquired by investment firm Varde Partners Inc for about $106 million in cash.
Varde will pay $10 per share - a 21 percent premium to FirstCity's Thursday's close of $8.30.
The deal is valued at $225 million, including debt.
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- New York City gas explosion subject of federal probe |
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- UPDATE 1-U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ