FirstCity Financial to be bought by Varde Partners for $106 mln
Dec 21 (Reuters) - Specialty financial services company FirstCity Financial Corp said it would be acquired by investment firm Varde Partners Inc for about $106 million in cash.
Varde will pay $10 per share - a 21 percent premium to FirstCity's Thursday's close of $8.30.
The deal is valued at $225 million, including debt.
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- Former WWE champ nabs suspected burglar in Arizona
- Apple iPhones allow extraction of deep personal data, researcher finds
- China's Guangdong province removes over 850 'naked officials' from their posts
- EU edges to economic sanctions on Russia but narrows scope |