FirstCity Financial to be bought by Varde Partners for $106 mln
Dec 21 (Reuters) - Specialty financial services company FirstCity Financial Corp said it would be acquired by investment firm Varde Partners Inc for about $106 million in cash.
Varde will pay $10 per share - a 21 percent premium to FirstCity's Thursday's close of $8.30.
The deal is valued at $225 million, including debt.
- Thousands of Gaza civilians flee after Israeli warning |
- Russia threatens Ukraine after shell crosses border
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- Teen survivor of Texas shootings says slain family members 'in much better place'
- Heavy fighting breaks out near Libya's Tripoli airport, three dead