GE to buy Avio's aviation business for $4.3 bln
Dec 21 (Reuters) - General Electric Co said it would buy the aviation business of Avio S.p.A., an Italy-based maker of aviation propulsion components and systems for civil and military aircraft, for $4.3 billion.
Avio will strengthen GE's global supply chain capabilities as its engine production rates continue to rise to meet growing customer demand, GE said.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Teenager dies on Atlanta-bound flight, plane diverted
- U.S. ice storm causes blackouts, delays in Texas, Arkansas
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal