GE to buy Avio's aviation business for $4.3 bln
Dec 21 (Reuters) - General Electric Co said it would buy the aviation business of Avio S.p.A., an Italy-based maker of aviation propulsion components and systems for civil and military aircraft, for $4.3 billion.
Avio will strengthen GE's global supply chain capabilities as its engine production rates continue to rise to meet growing customer demand, GE said.
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections