Greenbrier rejects Icahn offer yet again, says it is "unacceptable"
Dec 20 (Reuters) - U.S. railcar maker Greenbrier Cos Inc yet again rejected a bid from American Railcar Industries Inc, controlled by activist investor Carl Icahn, saying even the sweetened offer undervalues the company.
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- N.Korea using sophisticated means to avoid U.N. sanctions - U.N. report
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions