Greenbrier rejects Icahn offer yet again, says it is "unacceptable"
Dec 20 (Reuters) - U.S. railcar maker Greenbrier Cos Inc yet again rejected a bid from American Railcar Industries Inc, controlled by activist investor Carl Icahn, saying even the sweetened offer undervalues the company.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- French launch Central African Republic mission but deaths mount
- Supreme Court to decide on patent protections for software