Hong Kong Nov bankruptcy petitions up 9.1 pct from Oct
HONG KONG, Dec 21 (Reuters) - Following are monthly bankruptcy statistics provided by the government. Pct Change Pct Change No. of November M/M Y/Y Jan-Nov Y/Y Bankruptcy petitions 828 +9.09 +15.97 7,993 +6.87 Bankruptcy orders 696 +1.61 -0.85 7,553 +2.68 In November, the government revised its 2012 full-year economic growth forecast to 1.2 percent from 1-2 percent, down sharply from a 4.9 percent expansion in 2011.. (Reporting by Christina Lo; Editing by Jijo Jacob)
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Record cold, ice grip U.S.; more snow heads East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'