- Whole neighborhoods razed by Oklahoma tornado that killed 24 |
- Analysis: Some Republicans see new scandal in Sebelius fundraising
- Convicted U.S. killer Arias would join tiny death row group
- Drop in U.S. underground water levels has accelerated -USGS
- Israel fires back at Syria after gunshots at its troops
India's FDI inflows in October up 67 percent - govt
NEW DELHI |
NEW DELHI Dec 21 (Reuters) - Foreign direct investment (FDI) inflows into India jumped 67 percent in October to $1.94 billion, a government statement said on Friday, but inflows for the current financial year were still down.
Total FDI inflows in the first seven months for the current fiscal year that began in April were down 42 percent from a year earlier at $14.79 billion, the statement said.
(Reporting by Manoj Kumar, editing by Anurag Kotoky)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this