Japan Q1 aluminium premium at $240-$245 per tonne -sources
TOKYO Dec 21 (Reuters) - Japan's aluminium premiums for January-March shipments were mostly set at $240-$245 per tonne, down from a record $254-$255 in the previous quarter, three sources directly involved in the talks said on Friday.
Japan is Asia's biggest importer of the metal and the fee sets the benchmark for the region.
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Winter storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South