MALAYSIA-PRESS-Benalec in talks with investors for reclaimed land-The Edge
Integrated marine engineering company Benalec Holdings Bhd is currently in advanced talks with at least two foreign oil terminal operators interested in investing in the group's reclaimed land on the southern tip of Johor, said group managing director Vincent Leaw Seng Hai.
In an exclusive interview with The Edge Financial Daily, Leaw said the group hopes to finalise the preliminary studies for the project in Tanjung Piai by the second half (2H) of 2013.
"On the Johor [Tanjung Piai] project, we have just signed the development agreement [with the Johor government]. Now it is undergoing an EIA [environment impact assessment] and hydraulic studies. So it is ongoing.-The Edge.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
- California passes 'yes-means-yes' campus sexual assault bill
- IBM launches Watson system for research, hopes for breakthroughs
- Separatists say will allow 'trapped' Ukrainian forces to withdraw |
- In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger over illegal migrants |
- U.N. says 43 Golan peacekeepers seized by Syria militants, 81 trapped