MALAYSIA-PRESS-Benalec in talks with investors for reclaimed land-The Edge
Integrated marine engineering company Benalec Holdings Bhd is currently in advanced talks with at least two foreign oil terminal operators interested in investing in the group's reclaimed land on the southern tip of Johor, said group managing director Vincent Leaw Seng Hai.
In an exclusive interview with The Edge Financial Daily, Leaw said the group hopes to finalise the preliminary studies for the project in Tanjung Piai by the second half (2H) of 2013.
"On the Johor [Tanjung Piai] project, we have just signed the development agreement [with the Johor government]. Now it is undergoing an EIA [environment impact assessment] and hydraulic studies. So it is ongoing.-The Edge.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Winter storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South